Monday, August 23, 2010

A weary old man needs your advice......?

Should I just lay here on the couch all day?


Their's nobody to cean my laundry or empty out the cat box and I'm just too tired to do it.


I've had the same pants on for 12 days and my cats have to climb a 3 foot hill to use the box.


What should I do?A weary old man needs your advice......?
I don't see a problem here....A weary old man needs your advice......?
Wow, you sound like a neat freak to me!!!
buy Geritol, then hire in a cleaning lady once a week, feel sorry for the kitties
well, Buk, I'd say the cats deserve better and so do your pants....


do a little laundry,


clean a little box,


then lay down tonight ... ;)
what do you want to do?, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'', do what will make you %26amp; cats feel %26amp; be better''''''', take care''.
See what happens when you spend all your nights spanking the chittering monkey!...you are sapping valuable strength.





Sounds like someone has to take stock of his-self and make some hard decisions.
crack open a bottle of mad dog old timer
Go shopping for new clothes and buy a new house! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment