Monday, August 23, 2010

Serious advice please - man trouble ?

I need some advice please? regarding a man...?


Theres a guy who has been in and out of my life for 11-12 years, he has a bad track history with women as hes a bit of a player! but I have always loved him, and we have been through a lot and are very fond of each other. We have never been 'official' and been friends too. A few months ago I decided to call it all a day and cut him off. It worked for a while, but then we back in touch with each other and he was, this time round really trying, treating me respectfully and nicely and really making an effort. He had a few girls ringing his phone when he was in my house, he didnt answer the calls but it did upset me a bit! but as we arent officially together I didnt feel I could say anything! plus I have told him I am dating too. However, he took me out sat eve and we have been getting on really well.. My mistake is that I have slept with him, but he doesnt stay over!? so on sat eve after he went I was a bit concerned. He then popped in to see me briefly on sunday, with a makeup type of glitter all over his top lip and one side of his face on his cheek, I asked him what it was and he denied it was makeup glitter and then, he looked in the mirror and his mate said yeah you have it all over your face, then he said ''oh it must have been that girl''. I said what girl? he said that girl who phoned me the other day she kissed me to say hello thats why I have her makeup on my face!!!


I am SO confused and upset and so upset that I texted him to end it all and move on but I still love him and I am GUTTED. Advice please Serious advice please - man trouble ?
He's been like it for all the time you've known him, what makes you think he'll ever change ? Besides if he did change would you like the new man who emerges, probably not.





If you want commitment and a long term relationship look else where. If you want a quick fling sounds like he's your boy. If you were advising your little sister about him what would you tell her ?Serious advice please - man trouble ?
I would say something like this is ALL down to what do you want? Sleeping with him is not a mistake I know women need to feel a connection but still there is a physical need, embrace the beauty. Undoubtely he loves you and you him but he also loves a lot of other girls. The thing is 11-12yrs is a long time and can be damaging due to the length of time, especially if you don't see the situation for what it is. (However you seem to have a clear head on you.) I would say it is all so easy to say not to see each other, but throw in a little thing called love %26amp; it's all a different ball game. I truly think your ages will be the dividing factor %26amp; what you want out of this relationship %26amp; your own individual life. Somethings are meant to be, others are not, you know who you both are at heart.
Well if yo want to ask him out do it and if hes being a player dump him. im kinda having the same trouble right now with this guy who i like but hes a player and a total perv, he slaps my a$$ but he is NEVER single he always has a girl and always says they makeout, but when and if he is single im gonna ask him out of if he says no i will get over it





-S L

No comments:

Post a Comment