Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice how to behave with Scorpio man. I wonder if i have a right approach...Pls help!?

My ex bf is a Scorpio, we broke up 2 years ago, but since then could not really break it up completely, going back and forward. Now he says he is attracted to me physically but is not ready for relationship. I told him many times during two years that i love him but he is very firm that is extremely attracted to me but not going to be with me. Now is behaves very distant. What does all that mean? Any Scorpio men can advise may be?Need advice how to behave with Scorpio man. I wonder if i have a right approach...Pls help!?
Hello, i'm your man. scorpio. sounds like you messed up way back when. you will never get your man. chase another. you need to be a pieces or cancer. Your are too close. get away. If you don't he will hate you. Please let him down easy don't ruin him i'm sure he is a good man just not the one you need to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment