Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice from man?

we are specail friend . it means we use sex for communicating. Because he has just broken up with his gf. im so stupid. I know he is sad and depress. thats why i wanna let him get hope back. Come to his house - talk to him. listen to him - make love with him - cook for him





I try to take him for going out with me but couldnt. When i come to his house, he didnt treat me properly. No drink, no food, no ask about me. Just make love and sometime he sings , play guitar, play piano.





He always tell me - DONT GIVE UP . keep my time keep my affection for him. Someday he will reply. Oh my god. Im not superwomam but i have hope and i hate to be alone , wanna have long term relationsip





But today i used the another nick and chat with him. hope that he will be happy (Sure that he know who i am). But he is angry at me and told that i am playing game. He dont wanna talk to me anymore. Dont answer my phone , dont reply my mess. invisible me





What should i do. I am so confuse. Let him alone and stay away or continue to make him betterI need some advice from man?
Let him stay away. You were too good to him.I need some advice from man?
Just back off of him. Sounds like he's not interested in you for anything more than the sex. He doesn't want a long term relationship any more than what he's giving you now.





It may seem that he cares for you, but I'm willing to believe that's not true in the way you might be hoping. Not to mention he might have other women who are having sex with him.
Situation is kinda crazy cause he could care for you and then again he could be using you. It seems like he just wants sex from you I wouldn't call it making love, all in all you know what you should do, You know whats right for you so the decision is yours.
Just find someone else, it is obvious that he is only using you for sex and you are just a ';stand-by'; arrangement for him until he finds another relationship for himself.
I dont understand forreal, but sounds like you and him are just there to have sex with each other.. he probably just looks at u as a booty call or something,..





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj8e.xU8tVYMoQIURYVMYP0azKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090714213435AA3XOta
I'd give him an ultimatum: if he wants you then he'll commit, if he doesn't, then you probably didn't have too much of a chance with him anyway.
Get rid of him completely! Stop texting, emailing, everything!In time you will get over him trust me.
Leave him. He's not in to you. It sounds like you need to forget about him because he's trying to forget about you.





:.
He is just using u.





Dump him. You deserve better.





He isn't into you.
that made no grammatical sense
He is using you for sex. Get away from him.
if you came to my house i'll make sure to feed you and give you drinks...
If you want a guy to answer this then i would make it a lot shorter!
learn to spell, dipf uck
if you speak like you write your luck any guy will even allow you in their house





you are just a screw to him, leave him alone and find some self esteem, sounds like your father wasn't around when you were young, sleeping with a guy so he will hang out with is the worse thing you could do, it makes you look cheap and no guy is going to respect you





stay away from the guy, sounds like both of you are messed up, being around each other will just cause you each to be weaker, you really need to get a life, not trying to be mean but really...get a life, sitting around having a pity party for your self because some loser is throwing a fit because you didn't do exactly what he wanted you to at the moment is a really pathetic way to live
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment