Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on a man continually staring at meand driving me nuts?

Hi, I have had a problem with a man I know staring at me for about 2yrs(my 11yr old son has even commented on the way this man watches me) In the past i have asked him if he has feelings for me but he has denied it, yet he continues to stare at me. A few weeks ago, i got fed up and emailed a confronting letter to him, addressing the way he looks at me and his obvious denial of feelings for me. I thought i would get a attack back, but nothing at all. Last weekend, I saw him at a concert(he was on stage performing) he saw me in the audience and looked straight at me and kept smiling( i would have thought my confronting email would turn him off, I couldn't beleive it, what does he want from me? I have been trying to resolve this for ages and it's not working, only doing my head in. What is his problem, maybe a weird obsession, I don't know? Any suggestions?I need advice on a man continually staring at meand driving me nuts?
I'm sure he stares at all his groupies.





I wouldn't be worried.I need advice on a man continually staring at meand driving me nuts?
i think that there is a possibility he likes you. or, he just finds you such a beautiful specimen he just has to admire you from afar.


you find it frustrating because you allow it to get to you. why don't you just ignore his staring and concentrate on whatever it is you were doing?





turn the frustration back to him. ignore him as much as possible. cant you see you are the only one going crazy over this issue? and he seems to enjoy your discomfort.
Adult puppy luv. He likes playing games, wants to cuddle wit u like a puppy will want to and is a stalker. He wants to know ur feelings and luvs when u get mad. It is nothing bad and I think it is sweet. It might drive u crazy but think bout it wat does he want from u. LUV,PLAY GAMES and wants to know every single 1 OF UR MOVES. Confronting him even more will make him want u more. Playing hard to get is 1 thing I do to get a guy more obsessed wit me and that is wat he thinks u r doin. So why not, he sounds as if he will worship u!!??%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;That is so cute!!LOL
sounds like he is obsessed. try talking to him but not in private, let him know that you find it strange how he stares so much. who knows, maybe he thinks you are beautiful and can't take his eyes off of you!
I think YOU are the one obsessed. Why would you go to the same place as him if he's making you THAT uncomfortable.





For the love of God, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.





You obviously know him well enough to have traded emails, and you must be a bit older to have an eleven year old - don't go near him! Duh.
Why dont you approach him, by saying that you admire himwhen he stares at you, but just tellhim when he does that, the other might think he has a mental health problem. So ask him to avoid this, and if he wants to speak to you, just come and share things with you.
stop going at the same places
Tell him to take a pic it lasts longer! Besides its RUDE!
E mail is not very confrontational. Tell him in person to go away. If he is creeping you out, you don't want to ask him about his feelings for you.
ASK him face to face just what he is up to!And show your son how strong his Mom is by standing up to this pervert!You do not have to put up with this man's behavior!Tell him to KNOCK it off! Words like:restraining order,may help
two words restarining order.
hes probably just trying to creep you out.
I would just ask him and if he denies it pretend to like him and see if he goes along. Man that's just plain creepy. I guess Email me at REalltheway@yahoo.com to tell me what happens, this is interesting.
sounds to me like he maybe obbsessed with you, please let others know, he sounds a little wacky, if you could. tell him face to face to stop staring it makes you uncomfortable, just make sure other people are around when you do it just in case. please i dont want to read about you in the newspaper. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment