Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fashion advice for a man please?

Ive just been given a pink lacoste polo shirt as a birthday gift. What should I wear with it as im a bit unsure because ive never owned a pink shirt before. By the way im 18, 6'2 inches, sandy brown hair and British.





ThankyouFashion advice for a man please?
I love those on fellas! I'd suggest those kinda baggy straight jeans (not really baggy though!) from River Island or somewhere and nice white trainers, the flat type - Lacoste do nice ones. One of my friends wears one like that and it looks really good on him.Fashion advice for a man please?
I think it would look amazing on you, especially if you have that hair color. Also try faded jeans and formal shoes, it'll look very cool^_^
try it i don't think pink is bad on guys

No comments:

Post a Comment