Monday, August 23, 2010

Hairstyle advice for man with longish hair, wanting layers and little shorter?

Hello everyone, I need help with getting haircut I want and knowing what to ask for when in hairdressers. I have shoulder length hair, which is fairly straight and want to add more texture to it and have it little shorter. I want layers but arn't sure how many or what to say. If someone could look at this photo link and let me know what they have I would be very grateful.





Does this pic have long layers or short? to me the layers look different lengths.





http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/keithurbanplaying.jpgHairstyle advice for man with longish hair, wanting layers and little shorter?
can you say ewww to that i would never want a bf with layers to his hair i love guys with long hair and they should keep it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment