Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a man and my wife just miscarried after 3 months. Hurts like hell and feel real angry. Any advice?

this is normal. I suggest you think positive... dont think about the bad stuff. Maybe this happened for a good reason. God knows what he is doing. The baby that your wife was carrying might have had a better plan with god. Just comfort your wife and in time things will be better. Remember, you can always try again. Be happy that you know that little angel of yours and your wife's is with god looking after you both.I am a man and my wife just miscarried after 3 months. Hurts like hell and feel real angry. Any advice?
You are grieving. This is completely normal. Grief is a process of stages - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.





You and your wife have lost a child - you may be thinking about what could have been, what could you have done differently, why me....that is all normal. The best thing to do is to talk to each other. Keep the communication going. Losing a baby can put a huge strain on your relationship, especially if you are each grieving differently.





I would suggest you find a support group that deals with miscarriage and infant loss. Talking with other families who are going through the same thing will help you deal with your emotions and learn how to go on.





I'm very sorry for your loss. I, too, know how much it hurts. God bless you both.I am a man and my wife just miscarried after 3 months. Hurts like hell and feel real angry. Any advice?
Really sorry to hear that dude. Be strong not only for your self but for your wife. Your next child born will be your miracle baby. Embrace that thought. Sorry dude.
First, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Unfortunately, miscarriage is more common during the first trimester than at any other time during pregnancy. Many doctors believe that every woman will have a miscarriage at some point in her reproductive life, whether she know it or not (some happen so early that they may go undetected). It's a horrible, trying experience, especially when the baby is wanted.





I know it's not what you'd like to hear at the moment, but your wife's miscarriage does not mean that she cannot have a healty, normal, uneventful pregnancy in the future. For the vast majority of women, a miscarriage has nothing to do with their ability to carry and support a fetus within her womb. It is more likely that something was wrong with the fetus itself that would have prevented it from developing properly or surviving outside the womb. It is, in effect, nature's way of promoting survival of the species. But I understand that offers no consolation.





My best advice is to first talk to your doctor to see if you can find any definite explanation for the miscarriage. Sometimes a diagnosis - or probable diagnosis - can be given, but a lot of times there's just no good answer. However, if the doctor knows what caused the miscarriage, future ones may be much more preventable. Secondly, join a support group in an environment you feel comfortable in, whether it's just online or involves going to meetings with other couples who have been through the same thing. There are many others out there who have been through this and will offer great advice and words of support.





And finally, please remember that it is NOT your fault, or your wife's fault. Peace be with you during this difficult time.
Nature saw fit to terminate the pregnancy. It's not anybody's fault. Know that nature knows what is best for us, even if we don't agree.





ps - I'm sorry for your loss.
Don't be angry at yourself or your wife. It isn't either of your fault, just take some time to move on and think about the future.
Everybody handles it in different ways. After my miscarriage, my fiance did not want to talk about it. It has been about 6 months and he is just now ready. He says he thinks about the baby everyday but he knows there is a reason for what happened.
I just had a miscarriage a couple of months ago and understand what you are going through. Be supportive of your wife as I am sure she is an emotional wreck. I understand t he anger...I was too at all the people who have abortions when their child was perfectly healthy...or at how quickly and easily some people get pregnant. Don't let your anger get to you, because you are going to need to be positive to try again. You might want to talk to a professional, I didn't but only because they all had really long waits. Hang in there and focus on the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment