Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need the advice of a wise man when it comes to relationships..please help?

can someone help please?I need the advice of a wise man when it comes to relationships..please help?
i could try?!??!I need the advice of a wise man when it comes to relationships..please help?
best direction i could ever point anyone is to the works of a congregation of 'don juans' known as ';sosuave.net';


good for pickups etc maybe not if you're aiming for long term relationships





good luck
Im the wisest of them all lil cricket, you must be one with yourself and learn how to type a question by using the keyboard.
If you ask a question, I'll be a ';wise man';. If you don't ask a question, I can be a ';wise guy';.
Grasshopper,...you must first pose a question or describe your dilemma.
Yes ,she is cheating on you !
wtf is the question? im a wise man if thats what you want.
Sure. Give us a question and ill give it a go
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment