Monday, August 23, 2010

Im a 73 year old man who needs advice.?

I have been dating a 23 year old woman for around 1 year now..how do i keep the flame alive?


also...my children and grandchildren dont know about it...but we are very much in love.


My daughter is 47..and she would definately not approve, as she has a daughter the same age.


I'm open to any suggestions.





Thanks.Im a 73 year old man who needs advice.?
My God! Just think if that woman wants you for money or really loves you. I hope you the best!Im a 73 year old man who needs advice.?
73! High five dude. She must love OLD BALLS!
Here is one of your previous questions





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





learn to troll better.
DAMN!! what the hell are you doing with a 23 year old? She may be after your money. you should find an older woman perhaps a 60 year old? I think you need help
LOL, sorry i can't imagine a 73 year old man coming on Y!A for advice.





Go home troll.





And if by chance you are serious, WRONG SECTION. This is for preschoolers and toddlers.
Gross. Don't let this chick get ahold of your money!
in your dreams TROLL
Oh no! Date you own age!
I would do what ever you feel is right in your heart. I definently would not put the gf on any will sort of things, and dont get married. Your family will be very upset and hate you if you were to do that..





Just keep up with the things she likes :-) Movies, shopping, lakes what ever it is you do :-)





Good luck!
make a will to your children give them your money, but keep large part for yourself secretly.


tell them all including your girl that you gave your money in a will already


then let's see what will happen


if you both still in love the same atmostphere


go for it.


she worth that!!


then tell your daughter about this.
My advice is


Be a friend to her not a lover.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment