Sunday, August 22, 2010

Desperatley need advice how this Greek man feels about me-serious answers only please?

I have friends in Greece-one is a guy I really like-I think he feels something for me too-but it`s difficult situation .


Wein our 30`s-we are both in relationships that are failing-his partner of 3 yrs works away and they argue all the time when they see each other-have different future plans-his gf is my friend .


I `m trapped in a relationship where thers no passion and hasnt been for a long time-we have been together many yrs but we are like mates-nothing more.


When I last saw this greek guy-he kissed me on the mouth gently when I was leaving greece-and seemed to feel something for me-he is always watching me and I just feel he is interested in me-but I`ve been told that Greek people will not ';upset the aple-cart if theyre not sure where they stand'; and I never had a chance to tell him about how my life is .


I was in greece again recently and I tried to tell him how I feel-we had a brief moment alone and he stared into my eyes and we connected-then others were there-what can I doDesperatley need advice how this Greek man feels about me-serious answers only please?
1st. Break off the relationship that is not working out.





Then ask this question again.Desperatley need advice how this Greek man feels about me-serious answers only please?
if u know what u want then the rest is up to u basically!if u think that the person u are with currently its not more than just a mate then y dont u break up with him..even if nothin happens with the greek guy i dont find it fair being in a relationship that does not complete u..are u sure that the greek guy has problems and argues all the time with his gf?if he is the only one that says that they have problems and his gf (since she is your friend as well) does not share what he says then he must be lying..sorry if he is.. i hope his kiss meant sth..and im sure it might meant sth cz otherwise he wouldnt kiss u and especially just minutes b4 u leave greece. but talk to him..u have to..i dont know what is goin on in his life but hes in his 30's he shud start actin like a 30 year old..good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment