Monday, August 23, 2010

I really need advice from man because I am getting mixed signals?

Hi, I 've been talking to this guy for about a month or so , and he said indirectly yesterday that how is he to propose someone if she is being difficult, I said I think you should go for it, and we left it like that and we talking about oher stuff, always in reference to knowing each other, then there has been other times that he has asked me what did you do today ? and one day I said you tell me first and he said I thought about you and I don't know if I should say the same thing or hes expecting me to be more warm, the problem I have is that when I really like someone, I can have a very good intellectual conversation but I am so bad at sending the right signals and I don't know if I am going to loose him due to this. yesterday after we hung up I reacted and I called him and asked if there was someone else that he was talking to and then he said no I was just talking figuratively, then when I was about to hang up he asked are you going to miss me in your dreams what this means?I really need advice from man because I am getting mixed signals?
OMG....he likes you....go for it...dont worry about signals....just go for it....straight up askI really need advice from man because I am getting mixed signals?
I'm so confused. First of all, work on your grammar.


Second, is this guy seeing some one else or not? Either way, the dude wants you. If you want him, make sure he's single, and just tell him to quit playing games and get the show on the road!
He likes you. Just go ahead and ask him directly. Things will work out. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment