Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a man who needs fashion help. Any advice?

I need some different clothing for work and play. I value comfort, funtionality and durability most of all. I work at an office and I almost always wear khakis and a polo shirt. Outside of work I usually just wear jean or cargo pants, sneakers, and a simple monocolor shirt, or sweater. I want some variety, but I don't want to spend a fortune, nor do I want to constantly dress like I'm spending the evening out. Just casual stuff that looks good and lasts long and is very comfortable and that I wouldn't have to be anal about getting a little dirty.





General pointers as well as specific suggestions would be great.I'm a man who needs fashion help. Any advice?
im not sure what kind of advice you are looking for.....add details and ill try and helpI'm a man who needs fashion help. Any advice?
Sorry i couldnt help you...you need to be a bit more specific and i will try!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment