Monday, August 23, 2010

I need relationship advice, help! Man Wh*re?!?

ok, I am inept when it comes asking women out. I am chicken, dorky, and even clumsy. The ironic thing is that every woman I have ever dated has asked ME out. I am talking about back in hs for dances, dates, or even to current times for relationships. I am 27 now and I don't know if this is the luck of the draw or just cuz I am a good actor at being cocky.





A girl once told me that my curse is I look like the type of guy who's had MANY sexual partners, whatever that means. She said that aspect about me is what scares women off. I thought this comment was harsh Cuz only been with two women. One went through me like water, the other is the one I wanna marry (I am currently with her)





I mean, I am not fully in shape, but am tone in the shoulders. It's my abs that need work. My gf even thought I'd been ';around the block'; when we met. That hurts a lil.





Can someone carry this image and not even know it?





I need advice. What does this aspect about me mean? I am a nice guy!I need relationship advice, help! Man Wh*re?!?
you best bet is this. go to this chica that you would like to be your wife and tell her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. tell her that no matter what you will be there for her and so on. this image that you carry can be erased. the only thing is that you will have to work at it. i know from experience about this until i became a man wh*re so don't worry to much. if she truly does love you she will spend forever with you.I need relationship advice, help! Man Wh*re?!?
maybe it's the cocky part of your attitude that gives off the ';whorey'; picture
well why should it bother u when clearly u know what they say is untrue

No comments:

Post a Comment