Monday, August 23, 2010

Some advice ~~~';the man wont talk';?

The story, we meet online, we meet in person. We only spent two days together; he lives in another city across the country. We liked each other, and took turns phoning one another for about a month and a half, he said he would come and see me at Christmas I was so excited. He got a new job, and never came said he was sorry, and now he won鈥檛 say boo to me. I worried my pride (cause he wanted to buy a ticket for me to see him) I have might have caused this, but then I did explain that didn鈥檛 want him to pay for that. He im sure is busy with work, but still no time for me? I know I鈥檒l get told to forget it and that he has a girlfriend and I鈥檓 stupid. I don鈥檛 disagree I am dumb when it comes to matters of the heart, but I like to tie my ropes at the end, so I don鈥檛 have a question just need some friendly words.....I could possibly (more than likely) be down his way, cause I鈥檓 headed for a job close to that city.Some advice ~~~';the man wont talk';?
why not head for a job in his city?Some advice ~~~';the man wont talk';?
U knw wat gal.You go get him.You're the one for him.You soooo deserve someone who cares for you.U like that guy, go for it.Don't let go.
Well you don't sound stupid to me, just worried you may make a mistake of the heart, but we all learn the same way, so just follow your heart regarding him, while it may be true that he has a girlfriend, then again he may honestly be too busy to devote more time to you right now, the change started after he started his new job as you recall, once you get to that new place, take the time to make a quick trip and find out for sure.


Regardless what people say in regards to your question, you still need to find out one way or the other?
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment