Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I told you to 'man up' would you take my advice?

Is there anyone you know who needs that advice? If so, who?If I told you to 'man up' would you take my advice?
Can't take you seriously in that hat. Waaay cool shades though man...If I told you to 'man up' would you take my advice?
Well it depends the way you say. All depends on the tone


you gotta tell them VERY nice and you have to follow up w/ examples because of course there going to ask for them


and yeah i would take the advice becuase no one wants to be a baby





oh and the reason why you need to be nice because they will just take it as a insulting and get angry
ok I will, do I have to dress up? do I have to wear a Man thingy? I wont do that!
I take that as 'grow up', and I would take it as encouragement to what I'm already pursuing.
Can I woman up instead?





But, yes, I know many people who can use that advice. I don't have the time to name them all.
G .B . George
I'd love a man who was up. ;-)
Well, I would if you told me to ';Woman up';
Yes I would take your advice. I have to tell my brother that all the time when he whines about life and he's 38....boo hoo
Yes, my ex, I have moved on and Im very happy! But now for his next girl he still does the same thing it's sad!! And hope he helps himself out.
taxes??





I thought that was the wrong way.
Depends on what the situation is.





Plus, I'm a girl, so telling me that would be humorous.
No, cuz i'm not a man






no i wouldn't take you advice because I'm a girl
me. :(:(:(
yeah
yes my best friend
y not
a friend named iván, his female dog died.
just kick em in the nuts they'll remember what god gave them






My Ex Bf

No comments:

Post a Comment