Monday, August 23, 2010

Age Gap Love Advice older man/younger woman?

Hi I am 28 dating someone who is 19 yrs older than me. He is 47 (doesn't look like it though) . I am completly in love with this person. He says he loves me too. Although it seems to me that he has a problem with the age difference. We have been hiding the relationship because he is afraid of other's reactions. I tell him there is nothing wrong and it is our decision to be together. I am just trying to get some advice or story's from others in same situation to show him that it okay.I know there are others in relationships with age differences even greater than ours. Also we have been together a year and he is not rich so that is not why I am with him so I can't be called a gold-digger like some articles suggest. Sometime I think he just uses it as an excuse not to be in a committed relationship.He is very sweet and we get along very well. Any advice or info would be great. .Age Gap Love Advice older man/younger woman?
ahhh my wife is 21 years younger than me, i am 46 she is 25...


why are you hiding Love?? what is he embarrassed about if he loves you? whats his problem..Iam so proud of my wife..my best friend..


her age means nothing to me..its her personality.or intelligence and her humor..her maturity.we are very compatible..her beauty and sexiness is just a bonus.. we get along so well.i could not belive it..my whole life i was looking for someone i could spend the rest of my life with..and that was hard to do..until i met her,,and now i cant spend the rest of my life without her.


My wife is not a gold digger at all either,together we started our own business,,maybe when iam 75 and she is 55 there might be difficulties..but i will have lived a good life and accept what happens i cant worry about that now and not be happy now..because of what if?


your Boyfriend..if he truly loved you..he wouldnt care about the age thing most guys like having a sexy younger woman so thats not it..as for him being afraid of commitment..well if he truly loved you he would not want to lose you..and commitment would not be a factor..


what it comes down too..is compatibility..are you mature..are you a daddys girl..and are you lazy..do you have a career..are your friends immature and he dislikes being around them..many factors for a older guy,,that you dont think about..maybe he sees you in a different light and maybe he enjoys your company..but something is missing..has nothing to do with age..exept the fact you may be in a different era than he is in..or use too..he is into led zeppelin and your into usher or timberlake,,or whoever,,so maybe you are not as good together as you think you are..you need to have a heart to heart..it sounds like....he is just not that into you!Age Gap Love Advice older man/younger woman?
Kill anyone who doesn't approve.
There are support groups for people in marriages with large age gaps. It is not a healthy relationship unless both of you are on the same page in life and your past life experiences are the same.





Best case scenario... you moved around and lived all over the world because your father was in the service, and now you are in college. AND He was in the service and is now going to college for a degree and just starting a new career. Then it may work, but the fact is you are in your prime and he is over the hill.





Anything over a 10 year difference is way outside of being normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment