Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's your best advice for a man not to do in bed?

(i mean sex...not just doing something disgusting on the bed itself)What's your best advice for a man not to do in bed?
Wipe your nob in the curtains.What's your best advice for a man not to do in bed?
make sure your nails are cut.
get caught with his neighbours wife
When I'm giving a b j, I hate going deep and all of a sudden- from no where-hands on the back of my head are grabbing a handful of my hair and forcing it down my throat. I always gag and choke, and then feel guilty. But why should I?? He KNOWS that if he'd not done that, I would've been fine. I think he's either spiteful, turned on by my choking, or wants it too bad to wait.
It'd be nice if afterwards he'd just dispose of the condom in a normal manner instead of swinging it round his head, thrusting his hips singin ';hey big spender'; before throwing it in an obscure corner.
Don't wear your socks.
the worse thing i have been told by a lot of women about their ex husbands was them comming home from the pub,boozy breath and getting on top of them,and as soon as the man has finished grunting,then him turning over and going to sleep thinking that the woman is totaly satisfied,but they all say in the early years the man made love to them and showed how much he cared.
dont act all big sh**... its a huge turn off
fart or snore.
don't try and tune the radio in with her nipples
Don`t take out your`e false teeth!
$hit on her (unless she asks first)
Fart when your on the vinegar stroke.They don't like it,puts them off climaxing or something.
Just pass out in the middle of intercourse.
sticking your finger up her bum
leave your socks on while having sex it is a big no
Go straight to sleep after intercourse.
well i think the guy shud be confident in wot hes duin but not over confident i dunt really no wot he shunt do i just no all the things he could do that i wunt mind :D xxxxx
fart..yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment