Monday, August 23, 2010

Please advice? Infidel man at work ruins my job?

There's this guy at my new workplace married with 2 newborn kids.


I'm in now way whatsoever interested in him.


Few days back he confessed feelings for me (I'm his assistant - we've been working together for 1 month only).


I'm grossed out and feel very uncomfortable working near him so i decided to disappear as i feel management will not believe me. I'm the newbie + I'm very young.


There is no way i can avoid this guy at work if i went back - the office is too small.


Can anyone offer me advice?


If anyone experienced this, will you share with me? i feel terrible.Please advice? Infidel man at work ruins my job?
Infidel man? Are you Muslim?





Do you have a full Hijab on, head to toe? In Islam law if a woman shows any part of her body she deserves to be ....... (too disgusting to say).





Now in America we don't call people infidel. We call the co workers.





If he bothers you, tell him to STOP IT OUR YOU WILL REPORT HIM.





Remind him that if he does not stop the consequence's of his actions would be his own and it could mean his job and family. Remind him that if his wife or kids saw him doing this, would they be proud.





Tell him there is no attraction and NOTHING could or would ever happen.





Very simple. In America we have LAWS. Rights and FREEDOM.





Give him fair warning. If he does not stop make notes of the time, place and what he does and says from now on. Than go to human resources or owner of the company and tell them.





They will no doubt tell him to stop it or be fired. The company will be afraid you will sue them. Please advice? Infidel man at work ruins my job?
You can try sexual harassment.....but you have to prove it.......get your resume up and out.......get out of there......

No comments:

Post a Comment