Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice from man?

we are specail friend . it means we use sex for communicating. Because he has just broken up with his gf. im so stupid. I know he is sad and depress. thats why i wanna let him get hope back. Come to his house - talk to him. listen to him - make love with him - cook for him





I try to take him for going out with me but couldnt. When i come to his house, he didnt treat me properly. No drink, no food, no ask about me. Just make love and sometime he sings , play guitar, play piano.





He always tell me - DONT GIVE UP . keep my time keep my affection for him. Someday he will reply. Oh my god. Im not superwomam but i have hope and i hate to be alone , wanna have long term relationsip





But today i used the another nick and chat with him. hope that he will be happy (Sure that he know who i am). But he is angry at me and told that i am playing game. He dont wanna talk to me anymore. Dont answer my phone , dont reply my mess. invisible me





What should i do. I am so confuse. Let him alone and stay away or continue to make him betterI need some advice from man?
U should tell him that u just don't want a booty call and that is it, tell him u want a relationship (a real one), and u can wait but not as long as before, and he atleast needs to try and have a real relationship, and he can't do that (no matter how much u hate being alone) then u can't stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment