Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice on man through online dating?

Okay I have been talking to a guy online for about three months now. We have done the same degree (and its a rare degree) and we have the same passions so naturally its nice for both of us. We have met once and I made myself look a right fool babbling on and spilt a drink down my front. He is very busy and travels the country and has lots of hobbies and I can understand why he is single and needed to use online dating sites. Although he does meet women with similar passions in his job.


I have asked if we can meet up again but he seems to give me excuses which could be because he is mega busy or just not into me.


He does text me every day at least once depending on the mobile phone coverage. He is known to be in the middle of nowhere for his job.





I would like to get to know him better but where he wants to meet means us being on our own in the middle of a place where there is not many people and thats too risky for me. He was a bit put off by the fact I dont drive but I am learning.


We are both not very big drinkers so when we did meet up it was in a pub.. we both hated it.





I dont know what to think.. shall I just carry on talking to him and not meet up until hes ready?I need some advice on man through online dating?
It's up to you. You definitely both have to have the desire to meet up, for it to occur. If you like the guy, go ahead and keep chatting and let him suggest the next meeting...but don't pass up other opportunities if you are contacted (or contact) other guys online (or offline) that attract your attention.





You're still free to check out and date others...don't spend your time just waiting around for this guy to make up his mind how he wants to proceed.I need some advice on man through online dating?
I don't think he will ever be ready. I also question if he is telling you the truth about his job.
I am not really sure. I don't think you're really going to get into a good realtionship anyways because he travels a lot and all you guys do is text and talk online. if anything use the phone not just texting. but if he really doesn't want to meet up with you then you need to find out instead of just waiting for him cause he could be over you and think you're just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment