Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am recently married and need advice from Man and Woman?

I was previously married before, my first husband left, and from that marriage I have 2 children, one with disabilities, but I adore them equally, After the divorce, I meet my present husband, To be honest He is very sweet, quiet, respectful and moody sometimes. He is from another country, we both share the same religious beliefs, we both can touch diverse subjects, but the problems that I have found are as follows 1. I asked him if he loved me and he answer in the middle. 2. He decided to arrange the pictures on his computer and he still has the exgirfriends pictures on it, 3. He meet a girl previosly than meeting me, they used to live in the same city, and he told me she lived in a separate city, I found out today that they where seing eachother in Isha ( night prayer) in that city and I have my doubts if he still does. 4. sometimes he is sweet but then he pushes me away 5. today he was upset I don't really know why the only things that I know is that I put the alarm clock and II am recently married and need advice from Man and Woman?
You say: sweet, quiet, respectful and moody sometimes.





Then you go on to describe what a jerk he is.





What was your question?I am recently married and need advice from Man and Woman?
he whole thing sounds so unbelievable that it would be difficult for anybody without expert training to advise you. I suggest you both seek counseling. Are you sure he is not married to you just to be in your country?
Simple, he is cheating on you.





When he can't contact this other woman, he is close to you. When she is around, he pushes you away.





If there was nothing going on, you wouldn't have to ';Find out'; about the things he does.
this is serious you need to have a talk with him and let him know how you feel. good luck.
Run run run run run.Thats what I say. Get out while u can..just an opinion but really this doesn't sound good at all. I'm actually feeling scared for you and don't even know why. but I got goosebumps My feelings are pretty much usually right , I wish u the best of luck
Sounds as if you married a man without finding out who he was and now you're left dealing with the after affect of a man that you are trying to get to know.





To be honest, it sounds as if you are heading for divorce and really soon.
honestly if he were my husband the bells would be ringing too. but the best thing to do is try and get him to talk to you. ask him why he still has the pictures of his ex girlfriend, ask if he is still seeing this girl at prays and if he had/has feeling for her , and if you don't like the answers he is giving you tell him that it is upsetting you . it doesn't matter where you are from or what releigon you follow, you are worth alot more than second choice or second best!! good luck !!!
Congrats on getting married. I'm sorry about the husband though. Look, ask him 'Are you involved with someone?' And if he is KICK HER BUTT. And don't get a divorce -





I am also a Muslim. I don't believe in divorce - never forget that YOU CAN WORK IT OUT - ALWAYS. And if he is looking for other women - then you are going to have to change - into a SEXY woman - in the house (not out - Islamic teachings) So as I was saying - a SEXY and HOT woman - so he won't stray.





Don't let some girl get your husband- marriage is FOR LIFE





Continue to pray - I wish I was as good a Muslim as you - will try my best though.





And how about seeing an Imam for advice.





Make the marriage known
Damn a muzzy player huh? I thought Allah wasn't down with that kind of thing? You need to forget about that savage religion and find a normal man to be with!
you sound like a Muslim,well if this is the case,i will advice u my dear sister,if possible wake your husband in middle or late night and look straight in his eyes and ask him this';do u love some one else different from me,are u in a relationship with someone?'; negative or positive, decide or not to share him with another woman according to your believe and your personal feeling .Remember is painful to be truthful but when u put your faith in GOD,U will always prevail,let only Allah control u .
Good luck
U mention your previous marriage and children like that sld be borne in mind and perhaps excuse ur hubbys' behaviour. I'm a Christian and the bible says that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are Gods' heritage and deserve the best. You should be a light, not a hidden thing and marriage is a athing of joy celebrated in public.





Write down briefly the points that bother you in your marriage then begin to pray and fast about it. Be loving and polite to your husband and do as God says.





After a week of prayer and fasting ask your husband for his attention to discuss some issues; preferably after a good meal and be nicely and neatly dressed and be in a cheerful disposition.





Make your points noted. You are a hidden ';wife';. One hides what one is not proud of. But his exgirlfriends' pictures are still accessable. You say in ';his'; computer. As a couple that computer belongs to u both. What if ur ex husband (not even boyfriends' pics were stored there? Hw will he feel?)





He cant bring himself to say talkless of show his love and respect for u.





It appears he married u to fufill expectations but his heart is elsewhere.





Pray and do Gods' will so they He may destroy all distractions to your marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
You are married, not dating.





Tell him to shape up or ship out!!





Your marriage has to be #1 or it doesn't work.....





good luck
I don't have a clue to what to say on this one. He is sending to many wrong signals.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment