Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need a man's advice please??? So so confused! why would a man tell me he likes me then not want to kiss me?

It's been an on %26amp; of relationship for over 3 years... we've never gotten serious - I'm not sure if he's ever wanted to but when I've told him how I feel he gets scared...





I've been away for a year and he invited me to go %26amp; see him the other night - he was flirting with me and it was wonderful but nothing happened... he told me he really likes me but I must take t easy amnd just relax!





Since when do men want to take it slowly? Is he just stringing me along... it's not like he's using me for sex as nothing happened even though I wanted it to.





Now I haven't heard from him...





What do I do... I really like him - don't want to scare him off but also need some answers!Need a man's advice please??? So so confused! why would a man tell me he likes me then not want to kiss me?
We take things slowly when we want to go the extra mile to convey respect into the equation along with romantic interest, and when we want to ensure some semblance of longevity to the relationship. He doesn't want a momentary flame streaking across the night sky, never to be heard or felt again. He wants an enduring ember that builds over time and radiates heat with some reliable degree of permanence. When we have thoughts like this, that's when we take things slowly. Congratulations if this is where you are now. Need a man's advice please??? So so confused! why would a man tell me he likes me then not want to kiss me?
Hello.





Since you've been on with him for 3 years, you seem attached to him like you do. Maybe he is too except he perhaps doesn't want to show it. My guess is that he is a romantic man and maybe, just maybe, he got a huge surprise for you.





Perhaps he just wants to do everything slowly so its organized and peaceful. I thinks he love you and he's just romantic.





I guess.





Good luck friend. :D
some guy's get scared when it comes to physical intimacy and it takes some guy longer then others to be comfortable to make a move take it slow try giving it a couple days then call him and just remember its vary likely that he likes you alot and he's just nerves about making the wrong moves with you
If you've known him for 3 years and can't figure him out then I don't know how we are supposed to with just a few paragraphs.
It could be something simple as he may of been brought up old school and he respects women.






Perhaps u have bad breath. My first gf was like that and I didn't want to kiss her.
Lol? Just lean forward and kiss him, he probably is thinking to himself ';I don't want to rush things...';
Brush ur teeth plz ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Check your breath...just to make sure
I do the same thing to women so take it from me PLEASE





When a man does that it means


1. I either have someone better


2. Maybe you need an upgrade


3. If he didn`t kiss you one day it might be cos your breath wasn`t right


4. It`s either the spark isn`t there anymore


SINCE WHEN DO MAN WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW? well who gave you that idea that man always wanna take it fast lied


WE are all human





3 years and no seriousness? oh honey just move on


I`ve been ****** a girl for 4 years and she knows i don`t love her cos i never got serious with her








JUST MOVE ON

No comments:

Post a Comment