Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ex vs. New Man......need advice please?

My ex wants me back we been together for four years and i left him because he took me for granted and never showed affection to with me we broke up over ten times and now that i'm talking to another guy he is now pressuring me to go back to him this new guy in my life is in the military and the job he has he gets only one day off sometimes none he is a drill instructor so he is very busy and my ex is saying that i shouldn't try to have a relationship with this man because of his job i want to give this guy a chance i'm very confused my ex lives close to me when this new guy works on the same base with me so i'll see him sometimes when he's not busy.....what should i do go back to my ex that took me for granted or try a new relationship with this other guy? this new guy has showed me mpre respect than what i had with the ex of four years i don't want to hurt anymore.......Need Advice pleaseEx vs. New Man......need advice please?
Go with your instincts. If you are tired of the old.. then bring in the new. Its your life.. so do what makes you happy. You do not owe either one of them anything. Whatever your decision is.. make sure the one who lost knows that they are out of the picture and mean it. Good luck.Ex vs. New Man......need advice please?
you have to do whatever makes you happy
Follow your Heart. You go girl!
You answered your own question. Why would you go back to someone that didn't treat you the way you want to be treated? Never look back, always be moving forward enjoying each day.


As far as the new guys work schedule, I agree that sounds like it sucks, but he's motivated and working to make something of himself. Be happy that he wants to give you his free time! I wish I had someone like that, instead of my lazy b/f!
Stay w/ the new one and make the most of the time you have together... the ex will always go back to his uncaring ways once he gets you back! You know in your heart that Im right!!!
In comes the new.... take a chance go w/ the new guy. He seems to be a better guy than your ex.
Maybe he has realized how important you are to him. If you still love him, then go back
stay with new one
Go with the new one. I would bet that the ex doesnt want you he just doesnt want anyone else to have you.
if you broke up with ur ex like 10 times, that should show u that its time to move on. if the new dude is treating you right, give him a chance. just dont let this relationship end up like your last. also, dont let your ex pressure you into doing nothing u dont want to do. good luck and be safe.
You are really wish washy and sound like no bargain to either guy! Why are you bothering to talk to your ex??? What is the matter with you???? Get yourself together before you screw up everyone lives with your whining! You are just plain missing the whole picture.....DUH!!!!
I thought that I was the only chick who broke up with a guy 10 times. That was sheer HELL honey and the smartest thing I ever did was not trying to make it 11. I'm happily married to the ';new guy'; who is a dreamboat. My ex will always be my friend but you know there were GOOD REASONS for the 10 BREAK UPS. Don't look back girl. Read your own question and you answered it yourself, really. Now read it aloud and do the right thing, mamma.
Go for the new guy. If you go back to the old guy, it will be the same unhealthly relationship. You need to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment