Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man troubles advice please?

I'm seeing this guy who is in my social circle. Things have been going well and we've been out a few times. He's not long come out of a serious relationship (which he ended as he needed space and wanted to be single) and says he doesn't want to rush into things (which is fine). I'm really confused though as he seems to switch hot and cold. He texts me everyday and tells me he misses me and cant wait to see me and leaves things at my house but then makes a point of telling me we're not together and he doesn't want a relationship. I'm confused as I'm not sure if he means now or ever. I have told him that I don't want to rush in either but don't want to waste my time if he never see anything happening. Is he messing me around or does he just need some time and space? Man troubles advice please?
ask him......if ur going anywhere.....


answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Man troubles advice please?
men are nuts dont waste your time trying to figure them out because you never will they are all different.





But it sounds like he dont want you but he dont want anyone else to have you either dont wait for him to come around start hanging out with other people or at least tell him you are hanging out with other guys and dont answer all his calls and texts. If you do this for two weeks he'll come around and want a relationship with you.
It sounds like he is conflicted about whether he wants to be with you or not, but it's pretty clear he is very interested in you and would like something more with you. I think you guys are already in a relationship of some kind, but that it's very early on in the relationship and things are still a little uncertain or unclear. That's pretty normal, especially if he's trying to tell himself he's not interested in a deeper commitment while at the same time obviously falling for you and wanting to spend time with you.





He's not messing you around exactly, but he's taking you along for the ride with his emotional ups and downs. He does need some time and space, but he wants to have it *with you rather than without you in his life.





It's hard to just ask him outright what he wants because I don't think he knows himself. But it may be a good idea to just pose the question to him what he expects.





I feel something pretty special and significant will come from this relationship but just go with the flow for now and see where it takes you. I don't think it will be a waste of time :)





Good luck and enjoy the journey.



No one can answer that except for him. You need to have a ';heart to heart'; with him. Tell him you understand that he doesn't want to rush things but you need to know if he's just playing or if he sees something in the future. Whatever you do don't get too involved until you know for sure, that means intercourse as well.
Just tell him that your confused on how to fell.explain that you don't want to rush things either but need to know if this is ever going to go anywhere but friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment