Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man seeking advice from Women from 24-28.?

I am taking a woman out tomorrow night for the third time. The first time wasn't really a ';date';, we were meeting for the first time at Friday's for drinks. We had a great time, I kissed her when I left. We went out last weekend to Olive Garden, then back to her place for Robin Williams Live on Broadway. We laughed our asses off! We made out, and she said she was crushing on me. We are going out again tomorrow night, and I am taking her to dinner at about 7:30pm, the only problem is I'm not sure where else to take, what else to do. She is like any other 26 yr old woman she goes out for drinks with her girlfriends on the weekends, etc. I just don't want her to be bored! I want her to have a fun time with me, I want her to enjoy my company. Any suggestions for after dinner activities, ladies? Thanks!Man seeking advice from Women from 24-28.?
go someplace totally new to both of you. . .





I had a guy do this just recently and I really loved it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment