Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man Grooming Advice For the crotch/anus area!!!?

Okay so here is the situation. I am a pretty hairy guy and I want to manage my crotch to anus area (including both). So I tried the whole waxing thing and uhm er, yah not fun. Anyways, I also tried the shaving thing and the stubble KILLS!!! Especially in the area between the gonads and anus. I haven't tried depilatory creams and I don't know if I want to (does the hair grow back with its fine tip or does it grow back with the same tip as though you shaved? and besides I am not into the whole baby smooth look). Anyways, Im going off to university and I need to find a way to manage that hair. The way I figure is this; I can just an electric trimmer/razor and just trim the areas to a desired length and that way no itch. Do you think this is a good idea? and any tips? And another reason I can't shave is cause ya gotta make the whole strip of area kinda blend, you cant have hair stop and then start again randomly, and i don't wanna shave it all. For the hairy guys and not hairy guys (gays); is hair there really that big of an issue? and if so how would you deal with it? Do note when I say im hairy I mean HAIRY.





And YES this is a serious question!!! Help!!!!Man Grooming Advice For the crotch/anus area!!!?
Don't bother shaving, a light trim is all you need. If a really hairy crack, you can use nair for men and it does work, just put it between the cheeks and not on the outside nor too deep either. But scissors or a good trimmer like the phillips body groom will be fine. I've been hairy since 13 and found it is not worth the effort to shave, comes right back.Man Grooming Advice For the crotch/anus area!!!?
I say stay neatly trimmed. No need for a man to shave or wax. Just stay clean and fresh and trimmed!
i like neatly trimmed better anyway.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment