Thursday, July 29, 2010

Strange man, need advice!?

I was dating this guy I meet three months ago, he called me every other day, he was really sweet, he talked to his friends about me and he told them that he really liked me and stuff, but three weeks ago he kind of stood me up so I emailed him a funny message and he apologized and wrote me a sweet e mail back telling me he would like me to give him a chance so he could prove to me that he wanted to go out with me, the next day we went to lunch and we spend all the afternoon together, but then he didn麓t call me for 2 weeks so I called him and he was nice but he kept blurring about all the parties he had attended and he didn麓t say anything to me just, he didn麓t ask me out or anything, now it麓s been a week and he hasn麓t called!, so what happened here I thought we would really hit it off but NO, so I麓m confused and pissed! Any advice?Strange man, need advice!?
I'll make this short and sweet. Besides him having a really nice personality he has not shown you anything of substance. He is not consistent and unless something changes will not be. Do not waste your time on getting involved with someone who doesn't respect your worth. We teach people how to treat us, so if you begin a relationship like this - expect it to continue. If you are really that interested - tell him, ';I like you, but am concerned by your lack of consistency. If you would like to continue to see me, then I need to see a better effort.'; Depending on his action or lack of you will know what to do.Strange man, need advice!?
Forget he exists.





Do whatever you can to excise him from your life.





Block him from calling, emailing, IMing, whatever. He is a complete and total loser that is not worth your time or energy. But most of all, he is not worth getting peeved over.
You don't want a guy like that. He's already showing you how inconsiderate he is and chances are he's dating others as well. Find you a better guy and be glad your seeing his true colors now instead of down the road when you have grown closer to him. ;o)
call him and ask him whats going on and crap. tell him he needs to make up hiz mind that does he want to go out with u or not.
sorry but i don't think he wants u. just leave him alone. forget about him. if he wants u he'll call but don't let him use u like a doormat everytime he wants some fun. just forget him. good luck
you should ask him are you guys still going the fu** out and has he been cheating on you at those parties
you asked so here it is move on hes not worth your time
I would advise to move on to someone else. He may be nice, and sweet, but do you really want to date someone who doesn't want to be with you? What you want is to be the guy's one and only.. Someone who he wants to spend as much time as possible with! Now, sadly, most people would probably keep trying because they're afraid of being alone, but while you're hung up on someone who isn't going to pan out, Mr. Right may just slip right on by... There *WILL* be someone who treats you right, just give it time.. I wish you the best of luck!
i think he's just playing with your heart hunny. if i guy really liked you, he would call/e-mail you, not wait for you to call/e-mail him. stand HIM up this time hunny...and cut him loose.
why are you waisting your time?
He must have other things on his mind. I don't think I would sit around waiting on him. Go out have have a good time, it sure seems like he is.
Did you two ever really speak about your feelings to each other? If not, then he might be trying to enjoy life while he's still young. He may still be interested in you and just got busy. Try asking him how he feels if you want to get into a relationship. If he doesn't want to get into one, it's better that you find out now than later.
Got back together with his girlfriend he broke-up with just prior to dating you.....
just forget him... he's obviously got better things to do... no offence..you on the other hand also have better things to do, then to sit and ponder this guy, who right now is giving you stress and heartache... imagine what it would be like if you had gotten into something heavier with him....thank your lucky stars, that you have found out RIGHT NOW what kind of person he is,,,


who knows, if it had come to more serious issues, it would have been a lot worse.... probably for both of you ....good luck..
dont deal with weirdos
he just wants to be your friend. leave him alone
I think he needs time to figure out what he's doing with his life. I am falling for a similar kind of guy. He was all charming in the beginning and now it's the mood swings. And this is before any kind of ';i like you etc.'; has been expressed. I decided to give him hi space to let him figure out what he wants. I'm not chasing no one.
If you believe this man is '; strange '; he probably is. Before you regret end this relationship right now.


There are many men who are '; normal';, stay focused in your life , you will meet someone when you least expect.


Happy New Year !
he likes to have his cake and eat it too

No comments:

Post a Comment