Thursday, July 29, 2010

A man needing advice on women?

Well here is the thing. There is this girl who goes to school with me. I met her two weeks ago at a bar (school sponsored event) and we talked for about 5 minutes. I am fairly charming after a couple of drinks so I was very sweet to her; told her how beautiful and smart I thought she was and so on. She was very receptive to what I had to say but being the social animal that I can be at bars, I just kissed her hand and said goodbye to her after our conversation.





So last night after returning from the bar, I emailed a friend of hers and told her to give the girl that I am interested in my email so she can add me on MSN. I am obviously very interested in this girl, but I am unsure of what to do now that she has added me. Since talking at the club, we only saw each other once at the library and just basically said hi to each other.


Should I be honest with her and tell her that after coming back from the club, I couldn't stop thinking about her so I send her friend the email?or what?A man needing advice on women?
Yes, its always best to just put it out there. Say what you're feeling, it sounds like she was receptive and I don't think she would have added you to her msn if she wasn't at least a little interested..A man needing advice on women?
Be honest short and sweet c: Tell her your heart out Girls love it
Ask her out on a date, man! Take it slow and easy with little or no alcohol so your brain will function at it's optimum!
Man please....just ask her out and if she agrees be your charming self. If she sez no, be nice, accept her answer and continue being your charming self.





Get a grip!
OK...it would be a real turn-off for me if a guy I had just met told me how beautiful and smart I was... BUT if you haven't scared her off yet I'd let it be known, through her friend, that you ARE interested in her but was ';drunk'; and maybe came on too strong. But that is just me. Then I would play it cool and let HER make the next move if she's interested.
good question, dont come on that fast and that strong, keep talking to her and try to land a date with her, after a copule of dates then u can tell her this
Go for it.





If she's receptive and added u she's interested...just don't keep this over the internet! Actually get her phone number and call...get urself another date with ur dreamgirl ;-)
Take it nice and slow
yes! befor you get more into her becouse what if she doesn't like you, and if she does like you great! The way I see it you have noting to loose, you already dont see her or talk to her, this way you have a chage of seeing her and talking to her and how know even more then that.
if u think u wanna give this a try, do it. but, girls can be just as mysterious as guys. give this relationship a try. but dont get too tangled up in it, i mean if uve known this girl for 5 minutes, its not a good idea to dig too deep. all u know is that shes beautiful, and she drinks. email is a pretty good idea. get to know her better be4 doing anything drastic, but i say give it a go. uve got nothing to lose. idk what kind of person u are, but dont dive in right away. ull know what to do. :) ~em
Start a conversation thru e-mail,take it nice and easy,don't tell her how you feel yet,just make friends,she'll give you cues as to how she feels,take them as they come, don't be in a hurry.Good luck.
I say yes! do not be shy of your feelings, think of it that this may be your only chance to say it. take care
I would be upfront with her, she sounds sweet ,and if she was responsive to what you told ot her at the bar go for it. But if you want I would just talk ot her for a couple of days on MSN, just so she gets to know you and that you are not a total jerk. just be extra charming!!!
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment