Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ex vs. New Man......need advice please?

My ex wants me back we been together for four years and i left him because he took me for granted and never showed affection to with me we broke up over ten times and now that i'm talking to another guy he is now pressuring me to go back to him this new guy in my life is in the military and the job he has he gets only one day off sometimes none he is a drill instructor so he is very busy and my ex is saying that i shouldn't try to have a relationship with this man because of his job i want to give this guy a chance i'm very confused my ex lives close to me when this new guy works on the same base with me so i'll see him sometimes when he's not busy.....what should i do go back to my ex that took me for granted or try a new relationship with this other guy? this new guy has showed me mpre respect than what i had with the ex of four years i don't want to hurt anymore.......Need Advice pleaseEx vs. New Man......need advice please?
Girl, let me tell you. It sounds like your ex doesn't want to be with you. It sounds like he doesn't want to see you happy and be with another man. And also, he wants to be the one to take you from this new flame. He wants to show his buddies that he still has you, and he can take you back from any man. Move on and give this new guy a chance. I served four years in the Air Force, and let me tell you.....a Drill Sergeant will get time off eventually between squadrons of troops rolling through. We roll through as a group anyway. When we graduate Basic Training, the instructors get a break. And, being a Drill Instructor says quite a lot about his level of maturity, discipline and ability to follow through. You have to be of strong moral character to be a Drill Instructor. And you have to be physically fit. And girl, I bet your new man got a nice body huh? Whew!!!!! Okay, enough of that LOL. But, do yourself a favor, and give this man a chance and give yourself a chance too. A chance to love, be loved, and be happy. You said yourself you broke up with your last boyfriend over ';ten times.'; Girl, please!!!!! That is not marriage material. You are a beautiful, strong sister! You deserve a good man, because your worth it! I also think if you pursue a relationship with the Drill Instructor that you end all contact with your ex, to include, phone calls, texts, in person visits, emails, etc.... Stop letting this deadbeat play with your mind, and go get your new man. The drill instructor with the bangin' body!!!!Ex vs. New Man......need advice please?
stay with the new guy for real...dont go back with that loser ex of yours...
That's for you to decide, don't let somebody else make that decision for you. You were with that guy for four years..but this one respects you. To me respect is a key ingredient in a relationship..so i'm going to tell you this: Follow your heart, it shall provide you with the answer....but first you must find the courage to listen to what your heart is telling you. If you decide to go back to the ex establish some boundaries first..in a relationship respect is a must not an option. Good luck an listen to your heart... :) BG
I think deep down inside you know what you want. I know it's scary to try something new, but sometimes that's what life is about, taking risks. You know your ex and how the relationship was with him. With this new guy, things seem to be going well, but you don't really need to jump into anything if you don't feel ready or if you are still confused. Take your time and don't let anyone pressure you. Best of luck!
Some man has the believe that they are the only one, and treat woman as a trash until they find out that someone is interested on you, and consider that his time is past . Your new one's job doesn't matter, it matter how he treat you as a person. You won't hurt not one if you decide to choose on the one that shows you love, respect and understanding.
If your ex hasn't treated you with the respect you deserve and he has had the chance to change and never did. WHY give him another chance? It's not worth it. You don't need the crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment