Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man problem - advice from men and women appreciated!?

OK. so. I'll try and keep this as brief as possible.





I met a man online a few weeks ago, on a kink site. I am a submissive woman and he is a dominant guy, and we really seemed to hit it off from the start - lots of messaging/phone chats/picture exchange and whatever. he seemed very interested and we agreed to meet.





we went on a casual date for drinks, had a really nice time, ended it with a kiss and both agreed that we were really excited about getting to know each other. We went out again the following weekend and ended up having sex - which was also really great.





in the week since our date, our chatting and messaging has slowed down considerably. when we do chat, he often will mention how he plans on seeing me again, but it just seems...different.





is he bored because he 'won' the chase? when he doesn't message me, should i not message him right back? i don't want to come across as a needy, insecure girl, but at the same time i want to keep his attention, and feel disappointed that i seem to have lost some of it.





it's making me insane. any advice would be warmly welcomed. :)Man problem - advice from men and women appreciated!?
Alright I have noticed this with men....once you have sex with them they do not feel they have to try as hard anymore because they already have you. I have been dating this guy for 2 months and I swear getting him to text me is crazy but then he will say things like it's about time you text me. It is all a control issue really...they do not want us to know they care or want us because then they would be vulnerable. I think that your best bet is to stop texting him completely...I know that it is hard but it will make him wonder the same thing that you are...By always texting him you are going to come across as needy and easy so he will not even tryMan problem - advice from men and women appreciated!?
I have a similar situation.





Tbh, if a guy likes you he'll make sure you know it, so just be patient and don't keep hassling him.





If you don't hear anything over the next couple of weeks, turn a new leaf and move on. There's someone out there who'll be craving all YOUR attention ;D
Probably. Guys are fickle anyways.
I hate to break it to you, but MOST (not all though) guys on dating sites are just on them to meet women for one reason and one reason only. By you sleeping with him, he's won the chase. He's done what he set out to do. If he was really into you and wanted to get to know you better things wouldn't have changed. Since they have changed that to me says he's no longer interested but is trying to be nice and maintain communication to play it off like he wants you to lose interest.





The best advise I can give you?? Do yourself a favour and go to a bookstore and buy the book ';He's Just Not that Into You.'; It is my bible when it comes to guys and relationships.





Move on from this loser and the next time you meet any guy, whether it's online or face to face, set a rule of how long and how many dates you're going to go on before you sleep with them.


Mine is about 3 months or more, until I feel right about it and know that things won't change. Make the guy work for it.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment