Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some advice from men about quicksilver hats and element hats?

I recently bought a brown element hat and black quicksilver hat for my boyfriend for his birthday. both hats are very simple but he won't wear them because he doesn't have a matching color or brand shirt to go with either of them. Does that really matter? I can relate to women's need for an outfit to be perfectly put together in color and brand. . . but do guys really care about that kind of stuff?I need some advice from men about quicksilver hats and element hats?
Yes Some of us do!!! Are appearence does matter we dont want to look like a rainbow or like we don't no how to dress!





But sometimes those can be excuses because he might not like them and he doesn't want to wear them! but I doubt that's the case just go order or by him a shirt that matches go to the mall and find something like at pac sun or go back to quicksilver!!





Hope this info helps you out and you get some insight on how we men are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment