Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a man's advice?

There is this strange co-worker at my job who sometimes (very briefly) looks at me. When I look at him, however, he looks away very quickly. He also makes these very odd clucking noises sometimes when he walks by me.





I doubt very much that he has some sort of crush on me, however. This is because, on one occasion, I had dropped my papers on my way to my cubical desk and he did not help me pick them up although he most definately seen them fall.





Instead, he pretended he didn't see them





I am very confused by this behavior. Why do you think is the cause of his behavior? Thank you.I need a man's advice?
He obviously loves you. We (guys) always look away when u look at them. He is doing the clucking noise because he wants you to notice him. Finally, he didnt help u pick up the papers because he wants you to think that he doesnt notice you andd that he doesnt care. If he did pick up the papers, some of your other co-workers would annoy him a lot.I need a man's advice?
He likes you,but he is scared to admit it to himself.


By avoiding you, he is hoping in time it will go away


He may feel he is not in your league or he would get a bad


rep by asking you out.


(Also he could be a nut.).
shoot him.
he doesn't ';love'; you. he has a crush on you or is attracted to you. love is a strong word, and it cant happen like that... maybe after when you guys get to know each other a little more
Are you female? He's checking you out (any guy, regardless of maturity level or charm, will do that), but is too immature, too shy, too unsocialized to go about saying ';hi';, having a little chat about nothing, and nicely asking you out on a date.





Are you male? Hoo-hoo, you've got a gay crush! If you yourself are gay, why not talk to him?





Yet if you are female (as I suspect) you might want to ask other workers about him, and maybe just say ';hi'; to test the water.
he likes you.





the same thing is happening to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment