Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Honda man gave me some great advice about 1992 honda prelude air only coming through side vents for ac?

i went outside and turned the ac on and put the defrost on it comes through the top and the bottom whether its the ac or heater,how would i fix the problem with getting the vent door in the middle openHonda man gave me some great advice about 1992 honda prelude air only coming through side vents for ac?
the first thing I would suggest is that you see if you can remove the center vent; set the mode selector to face before you try to do this. remove the center vent and then you should be able to reach inside the duct and push the door open. the door should push to the rear and down when you press on the top of the door. this will be the door on the left side opening.





if you need a picture then you'll have to email me. click on the icon above my name and then on the link to ';email'; in the upper right of the profile page. be sure to include an email address in your email that you want me to send the file to as I can't put an attachment with a yahoo answer.





hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment