Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a man's advice, please help me :(?

i have been having trouble understanding my husband (what is he really feeling?) he says he is in love with me still but doesn't act it, unless he wants sex..any other time its like im his enemy. He cans go days with out talking too me, if i don't see him for a couple of days (bc of him going to his grandmothers to do work around her house) and i call him the conversation will be like this...me: hey babe whatcha doin? ....him: nothing, what do you think im doing, working around my grandmother house..me: ok well was just calling you because i miss you thats all.. him: do you need something! me: never mind and then i hang up and cry..he doesnt show me he loves me like i said unless he wants sex then i could get him to like **** off the ground if i wanted him too! I dont know what to do, i just want to feel loved and wanted again. Im so sad these days actually a few years now its only getting worse. i just feel like i am a failure as a wife somehow...i do everything for him wash, clean, make his lunch, take care of him i love him so much and this is over-whelming me to think he may not love me anymore :( please send me some advice anyone,please :(


Thanks


Sad wifeI need a man's advice, please help me :(?
I am a man of few words.My wife and I do not have sex often because of the medicine I on.


I show my wife that I love her by giving her a back rub,and vice,and she does the same for me.


We have been married for 28 years,and still love each other.


Hoped this helps you out.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment