Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm getting a bikini wax, any advice? For a man?

I wanna go all bald down there, but I'm scared. Do you have some advice for me, or should I get drunk and pass out?I'm getting a bikini wax, any advice? For a man?
You may as well get the Brazilian wax and anal bleaching while you're at it.I'm getting a bikini wax, any advice? For a man?
It's going to hurt. There's no getting around that fact. But the more you do it, the more bearable it becomes. The best thing for you to do is get into the habit of getting waxed every 4 weeks.





You should also take two aspirin about 30 minutes before getting waxed. For a lot of people, it helps with the pain.





Edit: Oh! And go for the brazilian. You might as well ;)
WHY????????????????????!!!!!!! AINT NO MAN SHOULD BE GETTIN A BIKINI WAX!!!! U MUST GO A LIL SUGAR IN UR TANK HUH??!?!?!?!?!?!
Here's my advice, just trim and shave your balls. Or, seek psychiatric help!
This review will help you.





A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
LOL ! well go drunk !! w8 a sec, ur a guy ??? y u goin bold down there??? u know the things that they rub on babies gums so it goes numb ?? rub it down there (personally havnt done it, but heard it works!!)
Yeah, Just forget about calling yourself a man. You ain't foolin' nobody.
it's gonna hurt like shiit!take at least two painkillers 30' before u do it. good luck, ur sooooo gonna need it.
Get a Brazilian ... I've heard they're a little painful, but you'll be bald as a Q Ball ... so to speak!
Let me say, it takes some kahoonas to say that in public. Kudos to you. :)





it's just really painful.. don't get drunk. Just take a deep breath and hold it before each strip is pulled.
it's called a brazillian wax... just take a couple tylenol
Bikinis dont need wax. Throw it in the washing machine after use and forget about it.





The other 'bikini wax' is better known as 'removing unsightly pubic hairs because I have to show as much of myself as I can cos Im not so pretty'





Real men do the following : Clean the area well in petrol or kerosene. Use a blowtorch to remove the hairs.





Tip : If you want to keep the hairs on your chest then lean backwards when you do it.
definitly get drunk first!!!
no no alcohol will just make it worse.. umm i suggest having a friend sit close by and punch you in the face everytime they do a strip =X good luck
yes or get something that you can bite down on. oh, and my fiance says that stress balls help.
go ahead man dont worry.
well stay calm

No comments:

Post a Comment