Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on overcoming an infatuation with a man who lives afar?

I am convinced I am infatuated and can't get this amazing man out of my head. This is my first ever infatuation and I'm in my mid 30s. We have only seen each other on 3 occasions over 8 months and all I can think about is being intimate with him again as he is a fantastic lover. It is all I can do to not think about him non-stop. I feel it is interrupting my life, but can't come to stop the thoughts from flooding my brain. Anyone with advice and experience in dealing with infatuation would be most appreciated.I need advice on overcoming an infatuation with a man who lives afar?
find a hobby baby girl, you need to keep your mind occupy with something else. join a gym or some type of out door activities.I need advice on overcoming an infatuation with a man who lives afar?
You have only experienced the best of him. Think of him leaving his crusty underwear balled up on the bathroom floor or leaving the milk container sitting out on the counter to curdle. Scratching his butt or farting...because that is what they are like when you are around them 24/7.
If you saw this person on a daily basis chances are he would be history.





You're infatuated with the dream.





Either figure out a way to spend more time with him....or remove him from your mind.





NIKE says...just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment