Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need a man's advice.?

I went to dinner with a man that I dated for a year and then broke up (he broke up with me). It has been over a year and he recently asked me to lunch - then we had another date for dinner and he spent the evening with me (2 weeks ago). Then we went out again tonight. We laughed and talked and had a few drinks. At 10pm we left back to my apartment, but he said he had to head home when we got there. He said he had to help his brother remove a tree in the morning. He kissed me passionately goodnight, but did not want to come in. He didn't even get out of the car. I am in shock. It was a really nice evening. He held my hand walking to the car, but he didn't even walk me to my door. To that matter, when I entered in my apartment building I didn't turn on my light and I looked out the window - he left without waiting to see if I actually made it in. I didn't know what to say other than I had a nice time, don't be a stranger and I hope we chat soon. He said ';we will';. I don't know what to think. Men - what do you think about this?Need a man's advice.?
maybe he just dont want to rush things, but he still should have walked you to the door and made sure you made it in safe. atleast you know he wasn't in it just for the sex.lolNeed a man's advice.?
well to be honest, if a man needs to get work done he probably shouldn't be spending to much time with you, i mean he DID say he will see you later, why did you want him in anyways so badly? lol





and if he left quik then he probably wasn't into you that much or that tree must of weighed 1 ton
I don't think he's falling for you, but I think you already feel that.





1. I would have walked you to the door, at least.


2. To not even WATCH to see that you went inside safely: RUDE.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment