Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A woman who need advice from a man

ok guys, you been with your girlfriend or wife for some years and then the spark that was once there is gone. What would you like your woman to do or both do together to get that spark back. A woman who need advice from a man
Just do the things she use to do when we first started dating, Have use spend some time together, have her tell me all the nice things she told me when we first met.... I would also like her to do things because she wants to, not because she has to! But really I would like to see you happy! I would like to know that you still love me and that you enjoy my company!!! Go out an have fun, doing something we both like if not just me knowing that she doesn't really like it that much, but would do it for me! Just really I would like her to be her! And I know you were probably thinking about the sex life! Sex should be passionate, not like its something that were doing because theres some freetime!A woman who need advice from a man
Threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment