Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help - man dilemma! good advice please?

I am seeing someone, now, at the mo we arent in a relationship, we are seeing how it goes...we have known each other a long time and when we were 18 and in mid twenties he was a bit of a player. However, we have been in each others lives for years and love each other. BUT...he came round mine today and some girl (in his phone as 'BABYGIRL') rang his phone..I saw her name flash up and he didnt answer it - so I got angry and questioned him. I made him try and call her back in front of me but he said it was just ringing! convenient eh!? I know I told him at the beggining that I was dating other guys but Im not now and it all seems a bit dodgy!?! then he had to pop out of my house and even then I dont know why! then when he came back I asked him..he said he had to meet a friend! hmmm AND he never stays over at my house! AND...he was really trying to say ''I love you, I wont hurt you..'' etc..so I said prove it and stay over this evening..but he said I have to go and get food! ?? help please this may be obvious to you, but we arent official and I am wondering am I over reacting? thanksHelp - man dilemma! good advice please?
That is confusing, but I hope this will help:





I have discovered that some of the best years of my life have been spent with my best friend. I found my best friend at a party one night at my house, we dated, fell in love and got married. Now we are deffinatly not the perfect couple, but we have never gave up on each other.





How does this relate to you? If you and this guy are good friends then the two of you should get together, and you should confess how much you like him, once the commitment is out there if he still talks to ';baby girl'; then you should move on.





Life is definitely not worth living by yourself, so don't wait until the guy gets scarfed up by ';baby girl'; and tell him, he might be waiting for you to tell him, and just dropping hints of this Baby girl to make you jealous and eventually ask him. Just a thought.Help - man dilemma! good advice please?
What is it they say?





A Leopard Never Changes It's Spots....





You could obviously do so much better, leave the man with BABYGIRL and find someone who actually deserves you, don't let him walk all over you cause' your self-esteem will get damaged, and you will be left heartbroken.





Your worth more than this, remember that.
I think that you are trying to take the relationship to a place that it has not reached yet. Give him space, it will either work out your way or it will not. It does sound as though you are not the only woman in his life though.
As long as you aren't ';official'; he thinks that how he's acting is acceptable. You are saying that you aren't in a relationship but your feelings towards him look as though you want him to be exclusive to you.





If you want to be with him and have him just be with you I think you need to make that clear. On the other hand, I also see it as if he really wanted to be with you and only you then he wouldn't be acting all dodgy and suspicious in his actions. Seems like he is getting just what he wants -- a girl that likes him (you) and some other girls that he gets some attention from, too.





Even though time has past it doesn't really seem like he's changed so you should really think about this before you decide if you want to be in a relationship with him.
You said in your question that you are not in a relationship with this man, I would say that if you want a relationship with this man, that it is up to you to make it one.





If you really care about him, then tell him how you really, really, feel!





He does not know how you feel, so that is why the calls he is getting, and his lack of communication on his part as to where he is going is confusing you, because you are not communicating with him how you really, really, feel.





Communication is the key in any friendship and/or relationship.
Sorry to telly! hes still a player n at a guess hes maybe livin with bbgirl or someone else, consider yaself lucky to find out now before it went any further eh? just laugh it off n keep him as a friend or a fkcu buddy which im sure hed appreciate, better still, just pretend and say ya dont really want a full blown relationship as you still want others and say you just wanna be fcuk buddies as you wanna see others and if he jumps at the chance youll know the truth that hes still the same player of old.x
You're wayyyyyyyy overeacting! And he's still a player.
If he won't stay with you at night, where is he staying? My guess is ';BABYGIRL's'; place. If he is just going to meet a friend, why can't you go with him? Next time he tries to leave like that, ask if you can go. I don't think he will let you.
i would tell this guy to take a hike,he`s obviously messing around with';BABYGIRL'; have some respect for yourself and don't let him play you.

No comments:

Post a Comment