Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Old man needs more first date advice: what if I need to use the restroom?

I'm very nervous that while on a first date I will need to use the restroom for a number two. That can take at least 30 minutes. What should I say if this happens?Old man needs more first date advice: what if I need to use the restroom?
30 minutes???? Don't take that Playboy in with you and you should be able to take of business in 5 minutes.





Or you could just wear diapers (The extra absorbent kind), and then you won't have to be nervous. Your date won't be able to tell you wear diapers under your robe.





Or start taking Imodium the day before and every hour till date time and then you'll be plugged up and won't have to go.





Where there's a will, there's a way!Old man needs more first date advice: what if I need to use the restroom?
give yourself an enema before you go. that should clean you out for the date.
To be honest, you might be better to get it over and done with before the date... Solve the problem before it happens... If it does happen, don't make too much of a fuss about it, but try and be as fast as you can... No girl likes waiting and they'll get suspicious... Don't go into detail about it either because it might gross her out... Just make sure, if you have to go, you say ';I might be a while, but I'll try to be as quick as I can';... She shouldn't have too much of a problem with it then, but don't talk about what you did when you come back, but say ';Sorry about that'; just to be curteous...





Either way, I think your best option is to go to the restroom before you go on the date... It should save that embarrasment of it happening then...

No comments:

Post a Comment